Torani Tiramisu Syrup 750 mL Bottle
Torani Tiramisu Syrup literally translates as 'pick me up' - exactly what the rich flavour will do to your mood. Tiramisu is a heavenly combination of Ladyfingers, Marsala Wine, Coffee and rich Mascarpoine Cheese.
Flavour comes out best with heavy dairy.
Does not contain alcohol or caffeine.Ingredients
Pure Cane Sugar, Water, Natural Flavours, Sodium Benzoate (to preserve freshness), Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), Citric Acid. Contains Dairy Allergens.Tiramisu Cake
From: //www.torani.com/products/tiramisu-syrup#/recipes/tiramisu Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp. Torani Tiramisu syrup 4 Tbsp. Torani Hazelnut syrup
- 4 large eggs, separated 1/2 cup brandy, less 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb Mascarpone cheese 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 oz. packs ladyfingers
- 2 shots strong espresso, cooled or 2 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee dissolved in 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3-1 oz. squares bittersweet chocolate, grated
- Un-sweetened cocoa powder for dusting
Add brandy to egg yolks and blend well. Add mascarpone cheese and blend until smooth. Blend in the Torani Tiramisu syrup. Whip the egg whites until frothy, gradually adding the sugar. Continue beating until stiff. Fold egg white mixture into cheese mixture and blend gent.
Arrange half the ladyfingers flat side down in an 11' x 7' x 2' baking dish. Blend coffee with Torani Hazelnut syrup. Brush the ladyfingers with a pastry brush dipped in the coffee mixture (don't saturate the ladyfingers) Pour half the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers and sprinkle with half of the grated chocolate.
Repeat with remaining ladyfingers, moistening with the coffee mixture. Add remaining cheese mixture and sprinkle with the rest of the grated chocolate. Dust with sifted un-sweetened cocoa powder Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.